Presentation Guidelines Oral presentations:
- Presenters shall respect the allocated time (see the preliminary program) per presentation
- Please prepare your presentations in MS PowerPoint or Adobe Acrobat format (PDF) (only these formats will be accepted) and have it available on a disc or memory stick.
- The presentation laptop will be running Windows connected to an projector available for the presentations.
- Please take into account that the meeting room is quite large, the presentations should contain clear information with appropriate font (and image) size that is legible from the back of the conference rooms.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB stick (make a folder if not a single file), name it LastnameInitial.type (e.g., PresenterA.ppt) and make sure your presentation has been copied to the computer in the meeting room well before the start of your session.
- Presenters are kindly requested to be present in the meeting room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the session and to make their presence known to the chair of the session.
Please click here to download the ppt template Poster presentations:
- Presenters at the poster sessions shall bring their own printed posters. It will not be possible to print a poster on site.
- The maximum poster size is AO (ca. 84.1 x 118.9cm ), Portrait orientation
- Authors are strongly encouraged to produce a “proper” full-size poster rather than using multiple smaller (e.g. A4) sheets.
- Poster numbers (according to the conference programme) will be noted on the poster panels.
For local printing facilities please contact Copisteria Brunelleschi